The AISI2015 organizing Committee invites proposals for the Workshops and Special Sessions Programs of AISI2015.These workshops and special sessions will be held both during the main conference, on Nov 28-30 2015 and they will take place at the main conference venue, Beni Suif, Egypt.Workshops and Special Session provide a platform for presenting novel ideas in a less formal and possibly more focused way than the conference itself. A Workshop or Special Session will consist of a number of papers in a specific discipline related to the main topics of AISI’15.
The organizers of approved workshops are expected to define the workshop's aim, gather and review submissions, and decide upon the final program content. The format of papers submitted to the workshops and Special sessions must follow the general template of the conference paper format. Each Workshop or special session organizer must ensure that all papers are evaluated following the same general guidelines of AISI2015. Workshop or special session proposals should be submitted in PDF format.
Proposals for Workshops or Special Sessions must include:
- Title of the event, i.e. the workshop or special session
- Rationale of behind the event and its objectives
- Specific topics of interest
- Contact information (E-mail address and Phone Number) for the event chair(s)
- Short biography of the event chair(s)
- Workshop and Special Session proposal deadline May 15, 2015
- Notification of Workshop and Special session acceptance May 20, 2015
- Workshop and Special Session paper submission deadline 30 May 2015
- Notification of paper acceptance 30 July 2015
- Camera-ready paper submission deadline 15 August 2015
- Conference Nov 28-30, 2015
To submit a workshop or special session proposal or for additional information, please contact Dr. Kareem Kamal (email@example.com)