The AISI2016 organizing Committee invites proposals for Workshops and Special Sessions under the framework of the AISI2016. These workshops and special sessions will be held both during the main conference, on Oct 24-26, 2016 and they will take place at the main conference venue, Cairo, Egypt. The Workshops and Special Session provide a platform for presenting novel ideas in a less formal and possibly more focused way than the conference itself. A Workshop or Special Session will consist of a number of papers in a specific discipline related to the main topics of AISI’16.
Submission GuidelinesThe organizers of approved workshops are expected to define the workshop's aim, gather and review submissions, and decide upon the final program content. The format of papers submitted to the workshops and Special sessions must follow the general template of the conference paper format. Each Workshop or special session organizer must ensure that all papers are evaluated following the same general guidelines of AISI2016. Workshop or special session proposals should be submitted in PDF format.
Proposals for Workshops or Special Sessions must include:
- Title of the event, i.e. the workshop or special session
- Rationale of behind the event and its objectives
- Specific topics of interest
- Contact information (E-mail address and Phone Number) for the event chair(s)
- Short biography of the event chair(s)
- Workshop and Special Session proposal deadline March 16, 2016
- Notification of Workshop and Special session acceptance March 20, 2016
- Workshop and Special Session paper submission deadline 30 April 2016
To submit a workshop or special session proposal or for additional information, please contact Dr. Aboul Ella Hassanien firstname.lastname@example.org