The AISI2017 organizing Committee invites proposals for the Workshops and Special Sessions Programs of AISI2017. These workshops and special sessions will be held both during the main conference, on Sept 9-11 2017 Workshops and Special Session provide a platform for presenting novel ideas in a less formal and possibly more focused way than the conference itself. A Workshop or Special Session will consist of a number of papers in a specific discipline related to the main topics of AISI’17.
The organizers of approved workshops are expected to define the workshop's aim, gather and review submissions, and decide upon the final program content. The format of papers submitted to the workshops and Special sessions must follow the general template of the conference paper format. Each Workshop or special session organizer must ensure that all papers are evaluated following the same general guidelines of AISI2017. Workshop or special session proposals should be submitted in PDF format.
Proposals for Workshops or Special Sessions must include:
- Title of the event, i.e. the workshop or special session
- Rationale of behind the event and its objectives
- Specific topics of interest
- Contact information (E-mail address and Phone Number) for the event chair(s)
- Short biography of the event chair(s)
- Workshop and Special Session proposal deadline Feb. 15, 2017
- Notification of Workshop and Special session acceptance Feb. 20, 2017
- Workshop and Special Session paper submission deadline 30 April 2017
- Notification of paper acceptance 30 May 2017
- Camera-ready paper submission deadline 15 June 2017
- Conference 9-11 Sept. 201728-30, 2017
To submit a workshop or special session proposal or for additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org